Aromatherapy First Aid Pack
If you have an appreciation of aromatherapy you will know that there are minor situations and accidents, where essential oils can be of great benefit. This Aromatherapy First Aid Pack contains 6 of the best healing essential oils for use at home or on trips away
There are minor situations where essential oils can be used to treat simple colds, flu, cuts, insect bites, bruises, etc. So we’ve put together a handy aromatherapy first aid kit that includes 6 of the most useful essential oils,
A natural approach to dealing with first aid!
This pack contains –
– 1 x 10ml Tea tree Essential Oil – a strong medicinal aroma reflects its powerful bacterial and virus busting properties, although its action is also very gentle. Tea tree can be added to a carrier oil for skin conditions, or even to a foot bath for feet infections.
– 1 x 10ml Lavender Essential Oil – a wonderfully versatile oil, but best known for its relaxant properties. Can be used to soothe and heal minor cuts, insect bites, or burns. Add a few drops to a bowl of warm water and use to wash minor cuts or grazes. A drop inhaled from a tissue or on a pillow can aid restful sleep. Add to the bath at the end of a stressful day or rub a drop into the temples for a headache.
– 1 x 10ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil – a wonderful for respiratory conditions, add eucalyptus to a bowl of hot water and inhale the steam to help clear a stuffy head. Or add to a carrier oil and massage into chest and back. Put a few drops on a damp cloth and use to wipe over door handles, light switches and other areas to reduce the spread of colds.
– 1 x 10ml Peppermint Essential Oil – add a few drops to a tissue and inhale to help relive nausea, travel sickness or headaches. Or add to a footbath for hot tired feet.
– 1 x 10ml Lemon Essential Oil – antiseptic and refreshing. Great to blend with other oils to increase their synergistic effects.
– 1 x 10ml Rosemary Essential Oil – stimulating to the mind and memory, rosemary is great for mental fatigue. It is also good for the hair – add to a carrier oil and use as a scalp massage for dry, flaky or out of condition hair.
– 5 x Aroma Inhalers to help you create your own remedies.